As I was discussing in my last post, it is now safe for me to reveal the details of a significant but necessary deception that has been practiced on us by Oxadrenals. Here are the major points, arranged in logical order.
(1) The Aussie in fact arrived in the US one year ago.
(2) The Bounty Hunter (the real one, not the man we call by that name) discovered him on his arrival.
(3) This led to the fruition of certain of Oxadrenals’ plans.
(4) Oxadrenals could not risk interference with those plans by outside parties. Therefore, as a matter of tradecraft, he obscured the event, paying one of his other Bounty Hunters to take over certain elements of the identity of the first.
(5) We stumbled into the story by discovering the Aussie ourselves. But, fortunately, Oxadrenals’ technique worked, and we were derailed onto the wrong Bounty Hunter.
(6) I say “fortunately,” because I am in full agreement with what Oxadrenals is doing. His behavior was honorable. He has been honest to us in almost all respects, taking precautions only that we would not interfere with the great work he was undertaking.
(7) He himself informed me of the deception, and asked me to reserve publication of the facts until that great work had progressed to its climax.
(8) That point has been now been reached. (continued in my next post) — Stephen
[Editor’s note: The actual bounty hunter, Richard Menniss, is discussed in the narratives of the Immortality Project.]