Entering the World of the Illuminati

By Flyss. September 29th, 2010

In installment 5, we enter the underground world of the Illuminati. Just barely enter it. But enough to see how you get there.

“How,” not like in directions, but in process. Janice calls it “driving into the land of Faerie,” and she means what it feels like to her. Not at all like I imagined. I more or less figured you walk up to something like this and a hidden door opens.

Apparently not.

In the next installment after this one, we meet Alexandros. But right toward the end of this one we do see someone we recognize living down below. — Flyss

(P.S. I’m getting worried that the “walnut” the weird radiologist saw on Janice’s CT-scan in installment 5 of  Narrative 3 might be something bad.)

Interesting, if you are trying to hide the location you guys slipped up. A 6 engine jet plane would be a military plane, maybe cargo plane like the russinas have big enough to hold a truck. If I had the database I could determine where all those aircraft are, and where they have been. The serapis van lines makes it even easier. But more than likely they have altered the facts to misdirect us, as it should be. But from your description I’d say you went to italy or europe. The amount of wealth they have accumalated sounds enormous. Hard to stay under the radar unless it is being shielded by other means, like a church, or government.

This is useful close analysis, of the type we are looking for. Yes, it would seem that the True Immortals gave something away. What else can be deduced?

• Bob says:

I went back and re read blog. The plane had no windows, verifying my military cargo version. However I skipped the tunnel under a loud river observation. Could be in the alps, I have been to Switzerland and visited a factory over a loud river, seems to me tunnels could be underneath also.

A lot of royalty have diplomatic passports, they never check in through normal routes. Obviously Janice may have a tumor, she needs to get it checked out. Hope this is not just an illusion in her mind. Doubt it, though. The mortals working in tunnel, free will or enforced servitude? Servitude likely.

They do seem intent on having Janice convey a message to the Eldest concerning another big threat. Must be big to let it all hang out like this.

Hey what is the big news out of Santa Cruz this week, national news?
      Anyone ever hear of Luter?

I think “Serapis Van Lines” was a joke stuck in there by Oxadrenals. Either that, or a clue. Look up “Serapis” on Wikipedia.

I did look it up, yet it remains a clue. Obviously Oxy is smart enough to realize that each tidbit, like a 6 engine jet shrinks the volume of details to search through. But there is a city with a serapis temple and more. Kind of easy to fiqure that out. Rome

I have a problem with it being Rome. They started in California, the two non-Illuminati weren’t supposed to know where they were or where they were going, and they changed modes of travel a few times. How did they get through customs? Italian immigration? Does Janice even have a passport?

I can’t begin to count the number of international laws that were admitted to being broken here if their ultimate destination was international and their travel was as secret as described in the narrative. No, until we get better information to the contrary, I think they stayed in the USA.

5. Emenike kingdavid says:

I want to join the illuminati

6. nike kingdavid says:

I have the singing talent so i want to join the illuminati

7. ayanda says:

4 many years i’ve been trying to join the imortals but there was no gateway till i discoverd this site. Im willing to trade ma soul 4 richies and help to complete the requierd tasks and u better not BULLSHIT me couse i get the job done and i want wealth in return and agree to all terms. So make me 1 of u i demand. My number is 0825977787 keep in touch. Word up.

8. Seun says:

I want to join illuminati. I hav many talent. I play football, i am a music producer.

9. Am martins by name am very desprate to join illuminati i need help to join them.

10. iam ready to sell my soul.
    you know what i mean

11. Young nino says:

Want to join. How can i.am a rapper and i play soccer. Help am ready to sell ma soul.

12. Anonymous says:

i want to be a member of illuminati

13. Anonymous says:

i want to be a member of illuminati bcz i intreasted in all they want to do link a new order of the world

14. Je vx etre un illuminati

15. Anonymous says:

Iam illuminate am rich and wealth

16. If your life is not going the way you want it and you would like to change it, If you desire WEALTH, POWER, INFLUENCE, WANT TO BE A STAR, and you want you dreams to come through, then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today. Contact[illuminatiworldmembership@hotmail.com]for the better