Choices

By Multiple-Authors. October 17th, 2010

Here we see the reverberations of many choices:

Oxadrenals choosing Francine as his scientist and Menniss as his bounty hunter.

Francine choosing to create the second virus.

And the Eldest choosing to extend her protection to the one person in these narratives who entered accidentally. — SB & KT, writing for Francine

1. K'Rhiya says:

And the plot thickens.

2. Stephen says:

This is exactly what I meant. By distributing immortality freely, Francine removed the ability of the Illuminati to effect a change. Thus, unless they stop Janice in time, they have lost all control. The world shall fill up with Hafeems, and these new Hafeems will certainly live long enough for others to convert them fully to True Immortals.

Provided Janice escapes, the cold you catch this winter could be an immortality virus.

(And, given the upbeat tone of Saul’s comments on this site, I am fairly confident she does survive!)

3. K'Rhiya says:

I pray janice makes it, not for the virus within her body. Just because I don’t agree killing her would solve anything.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they come up with a vaccine to fight against the new “cold” or flu virus, of course they will call it an emergency need and force all to get it.

sounds like great news…. i want to be infected with the immortality flu when i go to US…asap…(joke) oh wait the flu hasn’t been in my body for nearly two years now :0P. i haven’t been vaccinated either for “flu”. either…

Could some people be too healthy to get sick with the disease that lets them live forever?

• Merlin says:

THAT is an interesting question! Without telling them why, I’ve already blogged on my blogs that, even those of my friends who normally DO get the annual flu shot should abstain this year. Frankly, if I told them why, they would probably think I’m nuts. But I did tell them that getting the flu this year might be the best thing that ever happened to them. But, I’m an opinion leader for very few of the people who know me, so it might be that I’ve just guaranteed that 85% of them will take the shot . . . .

• c says:

we’ll see about that. i’ll be the first guinea pig :)

• c says:

this virus(real organism) isn’t a disease… anyway… wrong name. so the side effect is having a cold… that doesn’t mean it’s a disease.